<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What a blast! 

Well, I managed to come through my 24 Hours of Delphi interview largely unscathed. As it turns out, the majority of the discussion centered around the forthcoming Delphi for .NET Compact Preview compiler. It seems there is quite a bit of interest in the community for this one. I was fortunate to get a sneak peek at this, when John Kaster from Borland Developer Relations asked me to write a CF Preview Quick Start article.

I mentioned in the chat that I'd been working on a PocketPC application called PocketCaddy. I've now uploaded this to CodeCentral. This is very much an evolving product, and I'm currently working on a PC based data entry ECO WinForms app, and ECO web service to expose this data to the PocketPC device. So as they say, stay tuned...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?